Our dentist, Dr. Ruby Ann Dollins, and the team at Bel Villaggio want every visit to our office to be as safe as possible. Because we are a specialty office, we see a high number of elderly and immunocompromised patients who are at an increased risk for infection, and we are taking extra steps to protect our team and patients from COVID-19. We are asking our clients to partner with us to create a safe dental space for everyone. Here are some steps we can take together:
- If you are feeling ill, you can visit with Dr. Dollins and our team from the privacy and safety of your own home by using our teledentistry services.
- If are scheduled for an office visit please complete our COVID-19 screening form and return it to our office prior to your appointment.
- We check the temperatures of our team members and our patients. If your temperature is higher than 100.4 we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- We will ask you to wash your hands before your appointment and have provided hand sanitizer in various areas throughout the office.
- We will also provide you with a mask to wear while you are not being treated.
- Parents and guardians will be permitted to wait for their child in our waiting room.
We do reserve the right to refuse service if you do not follow office precautions. If you would like to learn more about our COVID-19 prevention measures in Temecula, California, contact our office at (951) 296-2080.